252 IBEW Local 252

7920 Jackson Rd, Suite A
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
(734) 424-0978
(734) 424-2533

3101 Allied Drive
Jackson, MI 49202
(517) 783-2533

8:00 am - 4:00 pm

About Local 252

Directions to Union Hall
IBEW Local 252 Officers and Staff
IBEW Local 252 Committees

View Google Map

Directions to the IBEW Local 252 Union Hall

7920 Jackson Road, Ann Arbor, MI

The business office for IBEW Local 252 is located between Ann Arbor and Chelsea in southeast Michigan. Exit off I-94 at Baker Rd. (Exit 167) and continue south on Baker Rd. to Jackson Rd. Turn west on Jackson Rd. and travel approximately 500 yards to the hall on your right.

IBEW Local 252 Officers and Staff

President: John Salyer Vice President: Tom Mayne Treasurer: Matt Jessee Recording Secretary: Lisa Reilly

Business Manager: Greg Stephens
Assistant Business Manager-VDV: Ron Motsinger
Assistant Business Manager-Jackson: Jim Johnson
Business Agent/Organizer: Jim Burns
Business Agent/Organizer: Tim Hutchins

Executive Board

Bill Anderson
Bill Beck
David Bianco
Mike Cox
Ryan Husse
Tim Hutchins

Tom Mayne, Chairman

Examining Board

Jim Johnson, Ben Thueme, Jayson Ouillette

Administrative Assistants

Sue Parraghi
Linda Ryznar

IBEW Local 252 Committees

Local 252 committees always need volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering for one of the committees, please contact the Business Manager or President.

Appeals Committee: Rick Plisko, Chairman
Board of Trustees: Kevin Ladd, Tim Hutchins, Bill White and Greg Stephens
Dad's Day Softball Tournament: Jason Shuster
Entertainment Committee: Michael Brough (Chairman) and Matt Jessee
George Perros Memorial Golf Outing: John Brzozowski
Inside Apprenticeship Committee: Jim Johnson, Brian Pahl, Mike Koch
Inside Arbitration Board: Mike Cox, Ryan Husse, Tim Hutchins
Marketing Committee: Ron Motsinger and Vicki Loy
Political Action Committee: Greg Stephens, Ron Motsinger
Press Secretary: Jayson Ouillette
Residential Arbitration Board: Jim Harvey, Ron Motsinger
Residential Apprenticeship Committee: Jim Johnson
VDV Apprenticeship Committee: Jim Martindale, Ron Motsinger, Pat Ulanowicz


A State of Michigan Electrical License is required for all electrical work. The majority of calls in this area are for licensed journeymen, and Travelers seeking employment in Local 252 jurisdiction areas should obtain a Michigan Journeyman Electrical License. Travelers seeking employment should complete the ERTS registration in their home local.